The Lost Islands: Imaginative relation-ship shaping
An online course on the: May 14th, 21st* , June 4th, 18th, July 2nd, 16th * please note that the first two weeks are consecutive and the rest of the sessions are every two weeks.
12:00 - 15:00 British Summer Time
We warmly invite you to join the crew in our companion-ship of fools, becoming the hull, the sails, the waves, the wind, witnessing the becomingness of things, focusing on movement and fluidity, embracing every moment.
We will gather every fortnight over 3 months to:
● Engage in mapping our multi-dimensional travel, where personal stories, visions, and quests interact with the realms of the imaginal.
● Compile a lattice of stories and poems, and discover islands as ‘place markers’ to help us chart, plan, reflect and dream with the world.
● Engage in body awareness research that will help us be more consistently rooted in the present moment.
● Explore the tools we have to navigate the great unknown and build our confidence around creative living/projects.
● Have the opportunity for networking and engaging in creative collaboration with other storytellers.
● Hold a container and context that can provide accountability for your creative practice. Surveying the personal ‘pests’ you may meet in your own personal creative process; (procrastinating, diffusing, self-sabotage, etc) as well as your strengths (be they hidden or in plain sight ), so you can be in a more transparent relationship with the best conditions that help you create.
● Create spaces for you to try out new things and receive feedback and meaningful input from other storytellers.
We look forward to welcoming you onboard,
with love, Roi and Karmit