WSD NOMINATION FORM: HIGHLY CAPABLE PROGRAMS/SERVICES 2019-20
NOMINATION DEADLINE: TUESDAY, OCTOBER 31, 2019
The Washougal School District will consider all nominations of students, grades K-12, enrolled within the school district. A submission of nomination will not entitle any one student the right to be identified or tested for district programs/services.
The Highly Capable Multidisciplinary Selection Committee (MDSC) will use multiple criteria for all nominations in a blind (no name) process and will notify families as follows:
Open enrollment begins August 28, 2019 and ends October 31, 2019.
1. Decision to test students
2. Permission to test letters must be returned to District Office before testing of student is permitted
3. Student Testing (No testing through Winter Break) (If there is a non-attendance day or a school closure
there will be no testing on that day.)
4. Final selection of students will be made by 1st week of June for 2020-21 School year
5. Permission to be enrolled to HCP letters sent to Parents
6. Enrollment letters to HCP must be returned to District Office
The following information can be used to guide you:
• All nominations must be turned in by October 31, 2019 to be eligible for 2020-21 school year programs/services
• All transferring students must complete the nomination even if they have been in another district's gifted and
• Transfer students must provide building registrar with official transferring school document stating student was
enrolled in a gifted and talented program.
The WSD Multidisciplinary Selections Committee would like to encourage the submission of a nomination prior to the deadline. However, the Washougal School District will accept ongoing nominations.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Nominations that are submitted after the nomination deadline will be held for the following spring review.
For additional information, please see WSD Board Policy 2190 Highly Capable Programs
Google Form Created for Washougal School District's Highly Capable Program, Permission to Duplicate is Required.
Student's Date of Birth
Columbia River Gorge
Please check any areas below that apply for your child:
In a special program:
Current Teacher Name/Advisor
Who initiated this referral?
If you're a teacher check this box and hit Next
Page 1 of 10
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Washougal School District 112-6.
Terms of Service