Business Planning Workbook
Here is a Business Planning Workbook.
Idea is that you should think over these pointers quickly and fill in details wherever possible. If this workbook is taking lot of time, we can discuss this over phone or in person.
This is a thought starter activity for Business Plan designing.
Just fill in your name and let’s get started quickly.
Dr. Sachin Mohan Bhide
Eha Management Consultancy
Do you want a proposal for professionally designing your business plan?
1. What is specialty of your business?
2. How is your communication with customers, suppliers, etc.?
3. How is your relationship with customers, suppliers, & community?
4. How is your digital presence?
5. How is your business environment?
6. How is your social environment?
7. Are your business ideas commercially viable?
8. Are your business ideas profitable?
9. How is your customer understanding?
10. Do you have open business culture?
11. Is your business solution oriented?
12. Is your business employee & customer friendly?
13. What are your business objectives for next one year?
14. Designing Business Plan at Functional, Operational, & Offerings level
15. Understanding Business Environment
16. List the projects identified above, note project budget wherever you have suitable information, also select preferred month/s for executing each project
17. Note important aspects you want to consider regarding the business plan if not covered earlier.
Copyright Eha Management Consultancy
All rights reserved. No part of the publication may be reproduced, stored in a retrieval system (including but not limited to computers, disks, external drives, electronic or digital devices, e-readers, websites), or transmitted in any form or by any means (including but not limited to cyclostyling, photocopying, docutech or other reprographic reproductions, mechanical, recording, electronic, digital versions) without the prior written permission of the publisher, nor be otherwise circulated in any form of binding or cover other than that in which it is published.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service