Quaver Unit 1 Episode 15: Chords and Harmony
1. Combinations of notes played at the same time are called _________.
2. How many different chords were taught in this episode?
3. What chord names were taught in this episode?
C, F, G
Q, W, Y
B, D, E
P, O, R
4. Chords can be played on these two instruments; __________
flute and piccolo
cups and plates
drums and bass
keyboard and guitar
5. Chords provide the ________ to a tune.
a nice smell
6. The key pattern for chords C, E, and G is _________.
play one, miss two, play two, miss one
play one, miss one, play one, miss one, play one
play three next to each other
miss one, play one, play one, miss one
7. What happened to the Repairman's voice?
He was speaking in chords.
He was speaking backwards.
It was sped up.
8. Name a style of music that uses 3 chords as its basis.
All of the above
9. Chords are made on the guitar by ________.
plucking the strings
strumming the guitar
holding down patterns of strings
10. When you see two dots (:) at the end of a line of music, it means to _______.
go back to the beginning and repeat
rewind and replay
go back to the end and repeat
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Berryessa Union School District.
Terms of Service