MFR Work Exchange Application
For all of you who have requested working in exchange for a weekend ticket to MFR, here you go!!
For those that commit to working 40 hours during the MFR Warrior Work Weekends, you are eligible to receive a full weekend pass upon completion of your Warrior Work Weekends.
1. Must work 40 hours (5--8 hour work shifts) during the dates of 3/16/2019 through 7/28/2019, prior to MFR festival weekend.
2. Please choose 5 dates from the proposed Warrior Work Weekend Calendar with 3 alternate dates if work weekend is cancelled due to weather or sickness.
3. Person is required to sign up and work a volunteer shift during MFR work weekend with potential of being a Shift supervisor if you have required experience.
4. It is possible to come in for SSU (Sisters Show UP) on Thursday with same requirements as listed in SSU FAQS.
5. Application must be received by 3/1/2019
6. Lunches & water provided during work weekends.
7. Rustic camping available. BYOT, etc. Pack in. Pack out, pretty please.
6. Limited availability.
What is your name?
What is your mailing address?
What is your date of birth?
What is your favorite thing to do outside? Keep it clean sisters!
Why do you want to be part of Warrior Work Exchange?
Have you been to MFR previously?
What is your favorite part of womyn's festivals?
Are you able to lift 20lbs?
Do you have experience with power tools, heavy equipment, chain saws, or driving a tractor? Please list your experience?
Do you have plumbing, electrical, carpentry, or other construction skills?
Please pick 8 of the following dates to do your work exchange: (you will be required to do 5 of the days and 3 will be alternates for sickness or weather).
March 16, 2019
March 17, 2019
March 23, 2019
March 24, 2019
March 30, 2019
March 31, 2019
April 6, 2019
April 13, 2019
April 14, 2019
April 20, 2019
April 27, 2019
April 28, 2019
May 4, 2019
May 5, 2019
May 11, 2019
May 18, 2019
May 25, 2019
May 26, 2019
June 8, 2019
June 9, 2019
June 22, 2019
June 23, 2019
June 29, 2019
June 30, 2019
July 6, 2019
July 7, 2019
July 13, 2019
July 20, 2019
July 21, 2019
July 28, 2019
july 27, 2019
Life happens and if you are unable to fulfill the 40 hours of Warrior work, you will not be eligible for the full weekend pass. By signing this application, you agree to the terms of 40 hour Warrior Work Weekends to receive a full weekend pass.
A copy of your responses will be emailed to the address you provided.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service