Image Analysis Workshop Sign-up
Advanced Visualization Laboratory
UTSA Campus, MS 1.03.06N
San Antonio, TX
Friday, January 18th, 2019
1 - 2 pm
Topic: Introduction to Quantitative Image Analysis
- How are images interpreted by a computer?
- Methods to identify objects from images (segmentation)
- Step-by-step tutorial to process images
Introduction to Methodologies
- Feature extraction from microscope, satellite and/or transportation images
- Introduction to emerging machine learning & artificial intelligence methods applied to classify images
- Methods for generating images in exploration & experiments
First and last name
Industry (Tech, Data Science, Engineering, etc.)
University of Texas, San Antonio
MD Anderson Cancer Center
University of Houston
How much do you know about image analysis?
I only heard of the term
I know what image analysis does
I understand how image analysis algorithms (e.g., watershed, Sobel filters) work
I have done image analysis before
I have performed machine learning or AI to interpret / classify images
Why would you benefit from this workshop?
Briefly describe (in a sentence) why you're interested in attending.
Check if you would like to be considered for future workshops.
Should this workshop be full, please consider my application for future workshops
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service