Thank you so much for your interest in volunteering for ClimateScience as a reviewer!About us:
ClimateScience is a youth-led climate education charity driven by
a global team of hundreds of passionate and talented volunteers from around the world. We're united in the belief that we must make climate change easy to understand to solve climate change.
Through online courses
, our global Olympiad
, kids books
, and more, we bring free, reliable, and accessible climate education to people in 190 countries.
About the role and this project:Help review a new edition of our Fair World climate course and educate the world on climate change and the sustainable development goals.
Expert reviewers ensure that our content is as reliable as possible and free from bias.Requirements:
- ad-hoc, 1 hour/week, preferably more
- Postgraduate degree in a climate and/or SDG-related discipline, Education or Science Communication
- Strong interest and passion for climate education and sustainable development
- Exceptional research abilities
The application process works as follows:
1. You send us your details and interest here and we will get in touch 😁
2. We may send you a trial task to assess your skills if deemed relevant. Our trial tasks are designed to mimic the actual role you will later take on 📃
3. We let you know about our final decision and look forward to having you contribute 🎉
**Note: this is a volunteer position.