Date: Monday, 22nd May 2017
Time: 10am to 12pm
Location: The Lodge, 64 Pinner Road, Harrow, HA1 4HZ
Date: Thursday, 25th May 2017
Time: 6pm to 8pm
Location: Victoria Hall, Sheepcote Rd, Harrow, Middlesex HA1 2JE
Voluntary & Community Sector (VCS) organisations provide a rich source of intelligence which contributes to the development of effective approaches to shape local health and wellbeing needs assessments, strategies and priorities.
As health and social care structures continue to evolve it can be challenging for both statutory and VCS organisations to know how they should work collaboratively to develop meaningful engagement practices.
The reality is that effective VCS engagement with statutory health and wellbeing systems often represents an inconsistent and under developed area of practice.
This session aims to:
- Identify key stakeholders & groups
- Identify what vehicles of engagement we currently have
- Identify if the vehicles are effective or need changing
- Discuss new innovative ways of engaging
Following this event, findings will be collated and presented to the Harrow VCS Forum who will generate appropriate plans for engaging with relevant health bodies.
* If you are unable to attend the event but would like to input into the discussion please email Alex Buckmire (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Facilitator: Voluntary Action Harrow Co-operative
Are parking spaces available for blue badge holders? Yes
Is the venue wheelchair accessible? Yes
Is there an induction loop? No
Is there a lift? N/A