Office of ILM Fund Qarz-e-Hasna (Financial Assistance)
For Studies Application Form
• Incomplete/late applications for Qarz-e-Hasna (Financial Assistance) for studies will not be considered. No Exceptions.
• Submission of an application does not guarantee award of Qarz-e-Hasna (Financial Assistance) for studies..
• We are offering this only for bachelors students. Students of MS/Mphil cannot apply.
• The University/ILM Fund expects honesty from students and their parents. Incorrect information or concealment of information will result in refusal of Qarz-e-Hasna (Financial Assistance) for studies. The University/ILM Fund also reserves the right to take strict disciplinary action against such applicants including possible expulsion from the university.
• The ILM Fund is a Qarz-e-Hasna (Financial Assistance) for studies program, which aims to assist students who do not have resources to meet their educational expenses. Serious efforts must be made to raise funds (loans and scholarships) from all other sources before applying for Qarz-e-Hasna (Financial Assistance) for studies. Applications that do not bear evidence of efforts for raising funds from other sources may be rejected.
• University/ILM Fund reserves right to verify the information and evidence from the documented sources or third party to conduct inquiry.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service