BASIC SOAP MAKING Workshop Registration Form
Thank you for your interest in our Basic Soap Making Class with Mary Pilares on January 19, 1pm to 4:30pm
• Learn basic soap formulation
• Distinguish the difference between natural & commercial soaps
• Learn safety procedures
• Using natural actives and colorants
• Customize soaps based on skin condition
• Make your own cold process soap
MATERIALS TO BE USED IN THE WORKSHOP
• Olive oil
• Caustic soda
• Wire whisk
• Mixing bowl
• Colloidal oatmeal
• Mini soap loaf mold
• Face mask
• Protective goggles
• Disposable gloves
• Use of stick blender
Other information you might want to know
• The class will be easy going but a maximum of 5 participants only
• Take home a Soaping Manual, Formulation Journal and your very own Soap.
• Workshop will be conducted by the Mary Pilares: a mother to 2 girls and 2 boys. She used to work as a sommelier in New York City where she also first learned how to make soaps as a hobbyist. After moving back to Manila, she started a home-based business making eco-friendly natural soaps. She is currently studying at Formula Botanica UK for Advanced Diploma on Cosmetics Science.
FEES: Php5,500 per participant
(inclusive of materials, Soaping Manual, Formulation Journal and your very own Soap).
FULL PAYMENT IS REQUIRED to reserve your slot.
Deadline of Registration & Payment is on January 15.
MINIMUM AGE OF 16 to participate in the class
This class will be held at Scent Studio in SM North Towers.
Please fill up the form below to reserve a slot.
Do you have a business?
January 19; 1pm to 4:30pm
Notify me when other schedules open
How many slots are you reserving?
Please indicate names of participants.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service