Small Groups are 6-12 people who meet regularly to build deeper relationships with other Christians based on sincere conversations and study. These groups are based on discussions of the weekly Sunday Lessons, prayer for one another, and care for one another.
Small Groups are an important step in our parish growing in our mission of Adoration, Formation, and Transformation.
By joining a Small Group parishioners will hopefully:
• feel prepared for Sunday AM lessons (either be reading them before or after Mass)
• feel more connected to St. Tim’s community
• feel more comfortable with prayer/prayer requests
• have a comfortable way to invite new visitors and friends to be part of St. Tim’s
When and Where:
Our groups meet on Sunday mornings during our Formation hour beginning at 10:15 am. The locations are as follows:
• ECW Hall: Connolly/Jones Group
• Drake Hall: Blair Group
• Drake Hall: Farrell/Morphis Group
• Gribbin Commons: Thullbery Group
• Gribbin Conference Room: Skarzynski Group
How to sign up:
Simply fill out and submit the form below. Once a group is full it will not appear as an option on the drop-down menu.
If you have further questions, you can always contact John Roberts (Director of Formation) at firstname.lastname@example.org, or you can directly contact our formation leaders as seen below:
1) James Connolly - email@example.com; Tony Jones- firstname.lastname@example.org
2) Megan Farrell - email@example.com; Beth Morphis - firstname.lastname@example.org
3) Margaret Blair - email@example.com
4) Chris Skarzynski - firstname.lastname@example.org
5) Lea Thullbery - email@example.com
Thank you all!