Lumpkin Meeting Room 1 Application
(must be over 18 years of age)
Meeting Date & Time
Please check the library calendar to be sure that there are no library programs scheduled for the date or time you're requesting:
Requested Date & Start Time
Meeting End Time
Number of People Attending
**Please note: maximum room capacity is 25**
Is your group a nonprofit or not-for-profit organization?
No sales are permitted on library property, nor may any exhibit be advertised for sale. No admission or attendance fee may be charged for any program or meeting held in a library meeting room.
What is the purpose of the meeting?
(This information allows our staff to give correct information for library patrons inquiring about the meeting.)
This meeting room comes equipped with a pull-down projector screen. Additional AV equipment may be checked out separately. Follow this link to view available items:
• You will need a library card to check out the meeting room key for meetings held before or after hours.
• You will need a library card to use the meeting room AV equipment.
• If you need to use the room before or after hours, please check out the meeting room key and/or AV equipment prior to the day of your meeting.
• Please arrive 30 minutes before your scheduled meeting if you plan to use the AV equipment.
• The meeting room is only available to you during your scheduled times. Please include for any additional set-up time when reserving the meeting room. You will not be granted access to the room until your scheduled time.
Meeting Room Policy
Read the policy here:
By checking this box, I verify that I am aware of the library's policies on the use of the meeting room and that this meeting will conform to those policies.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Georgia Public Library Service.
Terms of Service