Brampton Library On-the-go Request
Thank you for your interest in Brampton Library On-the-Go. To invite the On-the-go van to your community event, please complete the form below.
Sites considered for On-the-Go visits must
- Be located within the City of Brampton
- Have adequate room for the van to maneuver, park, and unload using its rear lift
- Have an on-site contact to coordinate the On-the-go visit, which could include but is not limited to assistance with on-site logistics, updates to on-site contact information, and notification of any site cancellations or scheduling changes
- Bookings are subject to availability. We may not be able to accommodate all requests received
- We require a minimum of 30 days notice
- The On-the-Go van does not attend private parties, e.g. children's birthday parties
- For SCHOOL VISIT requests including classroom workshops, please see:
- This form may be used for larger, outdoor events hosted by a school, such as a Community BBQ or Festival
For more information contact Erin Walker at
or phone 905-793-4636 x74260
Please include your First and Last Name, and Title (if applicable)
Please describe who we will be interacting with (e.g. Adults, Seniors, Children, Teens, Family, All Ages)
Page 1 of 4
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Brampton Library.