Brighter Together is a non-for-profit organization that works exclusively with local Canadian charities to help you fund your organization’s projects. Our Brighter Together initiative invites eligible public and private charities to submit a request for funding for your next or current project. We will be accepting applications throughout the year.
Areas of Interest:
Brighter Together’s primary focus is to provide funding in the following fields:
• programs that promote healthy growth and development (physically, emotionally, financially, etc.) of children and youth
• programs benefiting animals;
• programs benefiting senior citizens;
• programs benefiting Canadian Veterans;
• programs benefiting marginalized individuals, families and community well-being;
• programs that promote inclusive communities, engagement and capacity building
Eligibility Requirements and Duties of the Applicant:
• Funding is restricted to satisfy a community need for organizations located in Canada.
• Brighter Together funds projects up to $1500. This way, we can solve more practical problems
• Brighter Together does not fund religious organizations.
• Funds are not to be used for general/operational support or overhead costs.
• Brighter Together is an initiative that wishes to set a high standard or transparency. Recipients of funds must provide all funds expenditure receipts and associated information requested throughout the Project.
• Recipients must be prepared to provide a report of successful completion at the end of the Project.
• Recipients may be asked to participate in a promotional campaign for the project.
All of our projects follow our Full Circle Approach. The Full Circle Approach is designed to inspire and drive meaningful change by solving one problem at a time.
• ABOUT - Details about the organization that BTI is assisting.
• PROBLEM - What is the problem? i.e. The shelter has been robbed several times and they need to solve a security issue.
• SOLUTION - How can we best address their problem? i.e. Look into installing cameras and a security system.
• FUND - Create a project, establish expected cost, promote to raise the funds to solve this specific problem.
• INSPIRE - Share the completion of the project. Together we helped Canada solve one problem. Inspire others to help and keep this going and growing!
Your funding proposal should include the following:
1. Project abstract should contain a concise summary of the project.
2. A statement of need that describes the problem that the project will attempt to address.
3. Include information on what will be accomplished and the desired outcome.
By completing this Form, I/we acknowledge that Brighter Together may store and use this information in order to consider providing me with grant assistance.
Note - False declarations will be deemed fraudulent, your application may be rejected, and any future applications will not be considered.
I/We declare that the information given by me/us on this form is correct and complete to the best of my/our knowledge.
I/WE HAVE READ THE ABOVE DECLARATION AND REQUEST ASSISTANCE FROM THE CHARITY.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service