Please, fill in the final student questionnaire Erasmus+ ‘Reach the Sky’
1. Please choose three ways in which the project influenced you and your school.
developing knowledge and skills
more attractive lessons and school activities
learning to be more creative
becoming more confident
meeting new people
developing language skills
2. How much did you develop your knowlegde of astronomy, computer programmes and applications for observing the sky?
quite a lot
hard to say
3. Did you observe the sky while working in the project team?
4. If you’ve chosen ‘yes’, what observations were they:
using sky map
measuring the height of the Sun
5. How much did the project motivate you to learn English?
quite a lot
it didn’t motivate me
I don’t know
6. Which project activities were the most interesting for you? Choose three activities
observations of the sky in the school yard
workshops, e.g. in Radocyna
trips to the planetarium and astronomical observatory
working with computer progams like Stellarium, computer graphics
educational program NASA Sally Ride EarthKAM
meetings like ‘An afternoon with…’
making a model of the Solar System or a sundial
artsistic events, e.g. music concert ‘In Orbit’
7. Would you like to take part in other European projects in the future?
I don't now
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service