Digital Maker Club - Registration Form
An exciting digital maker club programme at the Ulster Museum starting October 7th, 2017 for participants aged 16-25 as part of the Reimagine, Remake, Replay project.
Over the course of eight weeks, participants will:
• Get hands-on with unique collections at the Ulster Museum
• Learn how to use 3D scanning and 3D printing technology
• Design and create a logo for the project and print their own merchandise
• Use laser and vinyl cutters to reimagine museum collections
• Explore how virtual reality and interactive technology can be used in a museum setting
+ much more!
No experience necessary! We're looking for enthusiastic young people with an interest in exploring heritage and museums through new and exciting digital technologies.
The project is funded by the Heritage Lottery Fund's 'Kick the Dust' programme which aims to make heritage relevant to the lives of young people.
Do you have experience with any of the following:
Please provide a short paragraph about why you would like to join this maker club (max 100 words):
The maker club will take place over 3 hours each Saturday. What time would you like the club to begin?
We will be in touch soon.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Nerve Centre.