Red Line Parkway Initiative - Liability & Images Waiver
Please read carefully:
In participating in this program, event, or activity, I agree and acknowledge that:
· Participation includes risk of injury, crashes, death, and the potential for damage to property. While safe cycling behaviors and the use of safety equipment may reduce these risks, the possibility of serious injury does exist.
· I knowingly and freely assume all risks, known and unknown, and hereby release Red Line Parkway Initiative, its officers, members, representatives, ride organizers, and sponsors from any and all liability for any injury to myself or to others or damage to property as a result of my participation in this program or event.
· I acknowledge that Red Line Parkway Initiative strongly advises to wear a helmet while cycling. All minor children 17 and under are required by law to wear a helmet with no exceptions.
· Any minor child participating in a Red Line Parkway Initiative ride is the responsibility of the accompanying adult and must be accompanied by attending adult at all times
· I am aware that the use of the bicycle is subject to various applicable City and State traffic regulations and I agree to obey and comply with all such traffic laws and ordinances while participating in this program, event, or activity.
· I give my consent for images (photographs, video) of myself to be taken and used to document the activities of Red Line Parkway Initiative. I grant Red Line Parkway Initiative permission to use the images for educational and promotional purposes.