WRITE YOUR NAME & SECTION
Watch the video and answer the following questions. (BIOLOGY BY N.NANDITHA)
1. Our body is made up of a frame called
2. Human skull is made of
3. Label the diagram.
4. Contraction of _____________ pulls the bone during movement.
5. Backbone is also called the
6. The total number of bones in the human skeleton are
9. Hinge Joint allows movement in all directions.
10. Elbow has fixed joint.
11. Bone in our arm is joined to our shoulder by ball and socket joint.
12. Each number represents the number of alphabet. Substitute the correct letter for the number to reveal the coded words.
13. Bones in our body forms framework to give shape to our body. This framework is known as skeleton.
14. Unscramble the jumbled words and write them in correct order. 1. NEOBS 2. TNEMEVOM 3. EPAHS 4. ULLKS
15. Activity: Prepare a model on Human skeleton. Take a snap of your model & please share it on my personal window (Whats App). Note: Go through with the below reference model.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service