2. Candidates must be willing to pay at least $750 dollars of their own money toward the trip. If this is not possible exceptions may be made.
3. Candidates will be required to undergo the necessary training, accountability and preparation as predetermined by Team Leader.
4. Candidates will be required to not only attend the overseas portion of the trip but also the debriefing. Unavailability to attend the debrief excludes a candidate from consideration for the team.
5. Candidate must be a member or in good standing at Fellowship Baptist Church, Cobourg, and in agreement with the Statement of Faith and Church covenant.
6. Candidates will be interviewed by a committee consisting of members of missions, the mission coordinator, and the team leader. 7. Upon returning from the mission field: - Candidates must submit a written report of the experience to the mission’s ministry team within one month after returning home - attend the team oral report to the church (to be scheduled prior to the individual/team’s departure by the pastoral team- for no later than six weeks after returning home) 8. Candidates must be actively involved in church ministry (ie: Sunday school, Awana, VBS, etc.). 9. Candidate are required to fill out the application form, provide references and turn in by predetermined due date.