• An unlimited number of proxy borrowers may be chosen for an account.
• There is no limit to the number of materials a proxy may check out on behalf of the account owner.
• Proxy privileges only work one way. If two individuals wish to pick up materials for each other, they must each fill out a form designating the other as a proxy.
• Proxy privileges apply at all Ohio Wesleyan University Libraries and for all CONSORT, OhioLINK, and ILL materials.
• Proxy privileges are valid for the academic year in which they are enacted unless a shorter period is specified.
• The account owner is ultimately responsible for all materials checked out on their account.
Please complete the form on the following page. You will receive an email notifying you that borrowing privileges have been enacted. Please allow 2-4 days for proxy privileges to take effect.