TeacherApp & TeacherWeb Exams.
1. The If Clause refers to the Result.
2. The Second Conditional refers to hypothetical situations.
3. If it _____ tomorrow, we won't play football.
4. The Condition half starts with IF.
5. If it's summer, it's hot.
6. They would have passed the test if they _____ more.
7. Tom _____ if you weren't here.
8. The first Conditional is used to talk about...
9. I would _____ a rock star if I had studied guitar.
10. If I _____ younger, Megan would go out with me.
11. She won't go to the party If she _____ hard.
12. Which Conditional is used to talk about Universal truths?
13. I _____ if my car doesn't work.
14. He would have been a doctor if he _____ the opportunity.
15. I will make a cake if he _____ home.
16. Emma _____ her father if she fells sick.
17. If I _____, I would buy a palace.
will have money
18. She will invite him if he _____ her.
19. If it is winter, it _____ cold.
20. I _____ if I were you.
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service