• All sessions will be held at the Richard J. Codey Arena, 560 Northfield Ave, West Orange, New Jersey 07052.
• Registration will be available on our website at http://www.synchroettes.com/tryouts.
• Fees (includes all team placement clinic sessions) • Clinic #1 - $125 • Clinic #2 or Clinic #3 - $250
• Skaters are required to attend all dates for the clinic they register for. If you are unable to attend the clinic which applies to your age/MIF level, and are still interested in joining our teams, please email: firstname.lastname@example.org
• Skaters are carefully evaluated by our coaching staff not solely by their Moves-in-the-Field level. Our coaching staff evaluates skater’s skating skill, team skills, focus, attitude and performance.
• All skaters please wear black pants and black fitted layers. Girls please pull hair back neatly into a bun.
• Registration closes on March 10 2019.
• Refunds or credits will not be issued for any clinic missed dates.
Questions? Please email email@example.com
- Clinic #1 • All ages • No test Moves-in-the-Field through passed Pre-Preliminary Moves-in-the-Field*
- Clinic #2
• Skaters 12 and under as of July 1, 2019 • Passed Preliminary Moves-In-the-Field and above*
- Clinic #3
• Ages 13 and above as of July 1, 2019 • Passed Novice Moves-in-the-Field and above* • Passed Preliminary through Intermediate Moves-in-the-Field* *Skaters will be grouped accordingly*
* Moves-in-the-Field Test levels are as of March 1, 2019. NO EXCEPTIONS.
Note: Skaters without synchro experience but having passed Moves-in-the-Field Tests should email firstname.lastname@example.org with Moves-in-the Field test level and skating experience for direction on registration group.