QUIET PHASE (campaign pre-launch)
• This phase should begin approximately 4-6 weeks before the project’s launch date.
• This time will be spent getting your campaign ready (writing content, creating videos, audience selection, developing strategies, etc.).
• Your group will have several meetings with the Director of Annual Giving to help you develop and plan your project.
ACTIVE PHASE (campaign launch)
• This phase will last 30-45 days and constitutes the live campaign.
• These weeks are crucial! During the campaign, team members are expected to send out at least six (6) email “asks” to their personal contact lists and/or lists provided by the college, make four (4) or more updates to their project page, push out asks via social media, and otherwise make themselves available to answer questions about and raise awareness around their project.
STEWARDSHIP PHASE (post-campaign)
• After the project, groups are responsible for sending out thank-you emails and final updates to donors.
• Remember—making your donors feel special now means that they will want to come back and support your next project.