Student Leadership Application 2020/2021
Student Leaders are a team of high school students at Pleasant Hills Church who desire to grow, serve, and lead in the way of Jesus. If you are interested in becoming a Student Leader, you must fill out the application below. Student Leadership is a privilege and not a right; filling out the application does not guarantee you a place on the team.
+ FALL TEAMNIGHT DATES +
- October 11
- October 25
- November 8
- November 22
- December 13
If you have any questions, you can call/text Jason: 412.216.7484
Watch this before completing. (5 mins)
Student Leader Expectations & Values
+ TEAM EXPECTATIONS +
- Be at all meetings, programs, and events. This includes:
- Teamnight (Usually 2nd & 4th Sundays every month, 6pm-8pm)
- Thursday Programs (5:30pm call time for CrossOver and attendance at Focus)
- Middle school special events (Lock-ins & retreats) are TBD.
- Regularly be in worship at Pleasant Hills Church (or the church you already actively attend; online or in-person)
- Regularly set apart time to grow closer to Jesus.
+ TEAM VALUES +
1. Pursue humility (placing God and others before yourself)
2. Pursue consistency (carrying yourself in the same way in every area of your life)
3. Pursue clarity (communicating directly and clearly with team members, students, and leaders)
4. Pursue excellence (giving everything you do your personal best)
I watched the entire video and read the Expectation & Values.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service