Cell Phones Survey Project
With cell phones being so prevalent in today's society, it's important to know just how much we use them.
This survey was created in the hopes of better understanding how they impact and simplify our everyday life.
𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐀𝐒𝐄 𝐍𝐎𝐓𝐄: 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐢𝐧𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧 𝐠𝐚𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐯𝐞𝐲 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐞𝐝𝐮𝐜𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐚𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐞𝐬 𝐨𝐧𝐥𝐲. 𝐘𝐨𝐮𝐫 𝐚𝐧𝐬𝐰𝐞𝐫𝐬 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐫𝐞𝐦𝐚𝐢𝐧 𝐜𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐨𝐧𝐲𝐦𝐨𝐮𝐬. 𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐚 𝐜𝐨𝐥𝐥𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐛𝐞 𝐮𝐬𝐞𝐝 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐚𝐧 𝐢𝐧-𝐜𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬 𝐚𝐬𝐬𝐢𝐠𝐧𝐦𝐞𝐧𝐭, 𝐢𝐧 𝐨𝐫𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐭𝐨 𝐥𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐧 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐞𝐟𝐟𝐞𝐜𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐥𝐲 𝐮𝐬𝐞 𝐚 𝐬𝐩𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐝𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐭.
1. What do you use your phone for?
2. Have you cracked or broken a phone in the past?
3. How long do you use your phone per day?
Less than 2 hours
Above 8 hours
4. Do you use your phone for work?
5. What brand's product do you own?
6. Do you use Social Media on your phone?
7. If so, what social media platforms do you use
8. Do you think a cell phone is vital for day-to-day life?
If so, why?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of English Montreal School Board.