SCVTV's Community Corner ~ Guest Interview Form
This is a program produced by the SCVTV Community Media Center and filmed on Thursdays (with a few exceptions) from 4 p.m.-7 p.m. The program airs on Fridays at 3 p.m. The goal of the program is to bring a wide range of Santa Clarita Valley community members together to share information about local events, fundraisers, announcements, campaigns, and all of the amazing things happening with our local nonprofits, educational institutions and governmental agencies.
If you'd like to be on the show, please fill out the form below. If you have any questions or concerns, please email
Just a few tips for being on the show:
- You MUST fill out this form to be eligible to appear on the program.
- Your segment timing could be anywhere from 3-10 minutes.
- Please send any guest names, logos, media, notes or talking points ahead of time to
so the producers can be prepared.
- Please plan to be at SCVTV for about 30 minutes & please let us know if you’re on a tight time frame.
- IF YOU ARE ALLERGIC TO CATS OR DOGS, please be advised that we regularly bring animals from local shelters on the show and there is a high chance that you will come into contact with animal fur. We do our best to lint roll the couches but cannot remove all allergens.
- This is NOT a live taping but we treat it as if it were live (Ellen, Jimmy Fallon, etc do the same thing) This program is taped approximately 24 hours before it airs.
- Please feel free to share one social media.
- Please share your segment and the show like crazy after it has aired. We go live on Facebook, Spectrum 20, AT&T U-Verse 99 and
on Fridays at 3 p.m.
- After the full show airs, we post each individual segment daily.
Directions to SCVTV
The SCVTV Community Media Center is located at 22505 14th Street, Santa Clarita 91321. It’s a little tough to find. SCVTV is located in the same building as Dooley’s Liquor and the Coin Laundry laundromat. When driving on 14th Street, you’ll see a black gate next to Dooley’s and the laundromat that leads into a private parking lot. There are double doors and a very large window above the doors. That is the entrance to the SCVTV studio.
Affiliated Business, Organization or Event
What type of organization or agency are your representing?
School/ Educational Institution
Please provide a brief summary of what you'd like to share with the community
What is your goal for this interview? Are you promoting an event, fundraiser, general information about an organization or agency?
If you are promoting an event, when is it?
Note: We book this program about two months in advance and cannot accomodate appearance requests less than two weeks before an event.
How many additional guests will accompany you?
Please provide the guests' names and titles
Please provide any website or video links about your organization. Also, feel free to email any media to
Are there any special accommodations you'll need?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of SCVTV.