Image Analysis Workshop Sign-up
Texas Medical Center Innovation Institute
2450 Holcombe Blvd, Houston, TX 77021
Monday June 25, 2018
Topic: Introduction to Quantitative Image Analysis
- How are images interpreted by a computer?
- Methods to identify objects from images (segmentation)
- Step-by-step tutorial to process images
Introduction to Methodologies
- Feature extraction from microscope and satellite images
- Introduction to emerging machine learning & artificial intelligence methods applied to classify images
- Methods for generating images in exploration & experiments
First and last name
Industry (Tech, Space, Engineering, etc.)
Baylor College of Medicine
MD Anderson Cancer Center
University of Houston
How much do you know about image analysis?
I only heard of the term
I know what image analysis does
I understand how image analysis algorithms (e.g., watershed, Sobel filters) work
I have done image analysis before
I have performed machine learning or AI to interpret / classify images
Why would you benefit from this workshop?
Briefly describe (in a sentence) why you're interested in attending.
Check if you would like to be considered for future workshops.
Should this workshop be full, please consider my application for future workshops
Page 1 of 1
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service