Welcome to Madaniyya Academy. We are excited to build a partnership that will help strengthen and maximize student learning.
Please complete this google form (one form per candidate). Submitting this form will not guarantee a spot for the applicant. The applicant will only be granted admission on a “first-come, first-serve” basis, and only if the candidate passes the admission test. In order to process your registration, all documents must be EMAILED to email@example.com.
1. Canadian Passport Copy or Birth Certificate Copy
2. Immunization Record Copy
3. Health Card Copy
4. Previous Year’s Report Card Copy for Term 1 (Feb 2023)
(PROGRESS REPORT CARDS WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED)
5. A copy of the most recent transcript (if applying for grades 10-12)
6. Textbooks deposit $50 (to be paid at the time of admission)
7. Resources cost $150 (to be paid at the time of admission)
For the 2022-23 school year, students on the waiting list, who are candidates for admission, will be contacted for assessment whenever spots become available.
Those parents who decline the invitation for admission will lose their priority on the waiting list and need to re-register using this form for future admission opportunities.All candidates will be complete an assessment test before admission can be granted.
- JK, SK, and Grade 1 candidates’ assessments will be administered one to one by our teaching staff. (Parents are not a part of this assessment process.
- Grades 2 to 8 candidates will have a written assessment and may involve a personal interview if necessary. (Parents are not a part of this assessment process.
- Assessment results will be communicated to parents within 1 week after the admission test has been completed and will be informed with one of the following:
- Admission granted
- Conditional admission granted
- Admission declined
- Re-assessment required
Please note the following Grades currently have a waitlist:
Grade 5 Hifz Boys
Grade 6 Hifz Boys
Grade 7 Hifz Boys
Grade 7 Girls
Grade 8 Hifz Boys
Grade 8 Girls