ICRS2020 Youth Leaders Workshop and Conference - Expression of Interest
The 14th International Coral Reef Symposium will be held in Bremen, Germany and Reef Ecologic, in partnership with the Ubersee Museum Bremen and the ICRS organising committee are hosting a Youth Leaders Workshop and associated activities as part of this important international conference.
We are inviting high school youth from around the world to join this important forum in discussing critical issues and sharing ideas and opinions with leading coral reef scientists from around the world. The Youth Leaders Workshop is specifically designed to explore opportunities to improve the health of coral reefs globally, incorporating key elements of the UN Sustainable Development Goals 14, Life Below Water and 17 Partnerships for the Goals.
This form is for parents, teachers and educators from around the world who may have, or may wish to facilitate the participation of youth in the target age group (12-18 yrs). We will use these contact details to keep in touch and provide more information about the event(s) and the possibly participating in youth lead and inspired activities at ICRS 2020.
For specific inquires please contact: Nathan Cook on
1. I am (choose all that apply)
a School teacher
a Marine science teacher
a Coral Reef Researcher
a Potential Supporter or Sponsor
a High School Student
2. Which country or region will you be traveling from?
South East Asia
3. I am planning to attend the ICRS in Bremen , Germany in July 2020
4. I have (or I am a) youth/children who may be interested in participating in coral reef and climate change workshop & associated activities BEFORE ICRS 2020
5. I have (or I am) youth/children who may be interested in participating in coral reef and climate change workshop & associated activities AT ICRS 2020
6. I have (or I am) youth/children who may be interested in REMOTELY participating in coral reef and climate change workshop & associated activities
I am a Youth
7. I have youth/children who may be interested in participating in collaborative activities with local schools in Germany as part of the event.
8. I would like
to be involved in the workshop
more information of other activities associated with ICRS
to facilitate participation by students from my school
to facilitate my child's participation in this workshop
to sponsor youth participation in the evnt.
more information on the workshop
9. I need travel support to attend this workshop? (note: funding has not been secured to support participation in this workshop as yet).
10. Do you have any questions or requests for other information?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service