Techfugees Project Database
Please tell us more about your project so we can help you out by:
1) adding it to our database,
2) finding the right tech talent to support its development,
3) looking for opportunities to incubate, test and deploy it, and
4) sharing this info with our partner NGOs and corporate donors.
10 required questions to get into TF Database:
1. What is your project? Name, what does it do and how does it help? 3 sentences max
2. Refugee aid category?
3. Who built it? Project team: Name + Surname + Email address
4. Where did you build it? Country + City + Event/Hackathone
5. When approximately was it built? Month, Year
6. For whom was it built? What is your target audience?
All the displaced
7. Mission statement? One sentence about your primary objective
8. Technology? What was it built with? What code / software did you use to make it happen? What other technology you are planning to integrate in the future?
9. Prototype? URL to your app, website, video presentation, DevPost, GitHub, Hackpad, etc.
10. Status? At what stage is your project at the moment?
Deployment on the ground
Not compulsory, but try to answer too:
11. Requirements for deployment? What would be required to deploy an initial version? Please list minimum requirements in terms of time, cost, network, infrastructure, etc. What, if any, integrations will be required with existing systems?
12. Achievements? What have you achieved so far? Successful pilot, case study, testimonials, etc.
13. Challenges? What have been the challenges so far?
Understanding the needs of your target audience
14. Next steps? What are the next stage of your project?
15. What help do you need to make it happen? Is there a call to action?
16. Impact? What is your key performance indicator / criteria for impact measurement?
Reach / engagement
Time reduced to get access to services
Increase in income
15. Innovation / disruption? Is there anything unique about your solution: new approach or application?
16. Scale-up potential? Can your solution be applied to a wider audience / another target group / resident population? What will be your business model?
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service