Please take a moment to fill out the following information for your local event, which we will post on the AAM website. Be sure to hit Submit at the bottom of the form. Please note: the deadline to RSVP as a Host Site is May 5.
The webpage for this program is:
As an official host site, you and your invited colleagues from the community receive complimentary registration to the local event, which consists of:
• 30 minutes of pre-webinar check-in and networking
• 90-minute live webinar
• 60 minutes of post-webinar facilitated discussion or activity
• Confirm date(s) and space for event
• Invite co-workers and colleagues from other institutions in your community, directing them to RSVP on the AAM website
• Confirm that your space is fully accessible
• Confirm AV equipment (laptop with speakers, projector, screen, etc.)
• Participate in a brief host orientation webinar prior to the live event(s)
• Confirm a host representative to welcome attendees, serve as webinar keyboard operator (if needed), and discussion leader
• Track attendance using the RSVP on behalf of your institution and the American Alliance of Museums
• Facilitate informal discussion post-webinar (AAM will provide general talking points)
• Take pictures, if possible!
• Return attendee lists to AAM
If you have any questions, please contact me at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Assistant Director, Professional Development
American Alliance of Museums