Commander Expectations and Requirements:
The purpose of a Commander in Attuned is to help organize groups and guide players through the various World Events that Attuned organizes throughout the week. As a Commander, you must have an extensive knowledge of most World Events being organized by Attuned such as: Triple Trouble Wurm, Chak Gerent, Auric Basin, Dragon Stand, and Verdant Brink. Commanders are expected to maintain a mostly-professional attitude during Attuned Events. Commanders are required to speak on Teamspeak so as to communicate crucial information between each other during an event. Commanders are considered a part of the Command Structure of Attuned, and you will have obligatory responsibilities to adhere to such as: Attending Officer Meetings every other Sunday, Commenting on Applications, and Keeping Order within the Guild. The expectations of a Commander are as followed:
1. Commanding Guild-run events.
2. Understanding the mechanics of World Events.
3. Willingness to teach other players about the event beforehand.
4. Maintain a mostly-professional attitude during guild events.
5. Work with other Commanders to exchange crucial information during events.
6. Communicate with other Commanders, Officers, and Leaders if any issues arise during an event.
Failure to meet these expectations will prompt a removal of Commander status.