Garage Sale Registration Spring 2020
SATURDAY, March 21, 2020, 8 am – 2 pm
Garage Sale Information
We hope you are interested in joining us once again in our upcoming Indoor Garage Sale, on Saturday March 21, 2020. This will be held in the heated Concession Building at the Ancaster Fair grounds. This is a fundraiser for Ancaster Fair Homecraft.
*******Please read all information for this event********
1. Tables are $25 each and 1-2 chairs are provided, extra tables @ $10.00 ea. ordered at time of space registration. You can bring your own display.
2. PLEASE NOTE: YOU, YOUR TABLES AND YOUR STUFF ALL HAVE TO FIT IN THE 10X10 SPACE. PURCHASE OF AN EXTRA TABLE DOES NOT GIVE YOU MORE SPACE.
3. 1- 8' table available in approximately a 10’x 10’ space
4. Spaces will be pre-assigned. Please do not take over another space.
5. Friday March 20th. Set up is from 7pm - 9 pm
6. Saturday: Set up is from 7 am with doors open to public at 8 am
7. Light lunches, beverages & bake goods will be available for purchase
8. You are responsible for your own monies and change
9. No illegal items, weapons or alcoholic beverages allowed on site
10. Please remove all your unsold items at end of the sale. The sale ends at 2pm and the hall closes at 3pm. All items must be removed by the vendor, including empty boxes.
11. No refunds without prior written request no later than Feb 28, 2020. A cancellation fee of $5.00 will be held to cover bank charges on all cancellations.
12. We cannot guarantee there will not be duplicate product, it’s a huge garage sale
Advertising for the March garage sale starts in January with:
Kijiji, Craig’s list,
, area fairs, churches and quilt guilds, find it
, Radio stations, Metroland, Halton, Hamilton, Niagara, Guelph, Waterloo, cable 14, too good to miss & the sign outside the town office on Wilson St. Facebook and twitter will have active notices going out. If as a vendor you are sending out messages PLEASE be sure you are using the correct information. Paid print advertising in the garage sale section, Hamilton spectator, Small regional papers,
We look forward to another successful event.
What are you selling?
If selling New Products, what are your selling?
How many 10x10 spaces do you want to book? Each space includes 1 table. $25per space.
How many extra tables would you like? Tables are 8ft long. $10per table. (this is EXTRA tables, 1 table per space is included, if you are just using the included table select 0)
How many chairs do you need? No charge.
Hold Harmless Agreement
Bu submitting this form of registration to participate in this event, the vendor shall indemnify and Hold Harmless the Ancaster Agricultural Society, their members, agents and employees from and against all claims, demands, losses, costs, damages, actions, suits or proceeding by any third parties that may arise out of, or may attribute to, all operations performed by or carried out by the vendor, his agents, employees, or servants or anyone for whose acts he may be held liable, howsoever caused.
Payments can be accepted in the following manner.
Payment can be made by etransfer to
- include that the payment is for garage sale in the email.
Payment can be made by cheque to the Ancaster Fair at 630 Trinity Rd., R.R.#1, Jerseyville, Ontario, L0R 1R0.
Payment can be made by credit card by calling the fair office 905-648-6198.
COST OF EACH TABLE/SPACE IS $25.00. YOU CAN BOOK MULTIPLE SPACES @$25ea & EXTRA TABLES @$10 ea. SPACES ARE REGISTERED ONCE PAYMENT IS RECEIVED IN THE FAIR OFFICE.
Cancellation date by February 28, 2020 for refund……. $5.00 bank service fee held on all refunds.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service