Duke Class of 2024 Parents Committee
Thank you for your interest in the Duke Parents Committee! The Parents Committee is a fantastic way to learn more about Duke, connect with fellow parents, and make an impact at the university. Members of the Parents Committee are asked to:
• Make a gift to the Annual Fund that is commensurate with their philanthropic capacity and passion for Duke, with the minimum gift being at the Washington Duke Society level.
• Identify potential leadership donors from their networks.
• Participate in on-campus and regional events as their schedules allow.
• Serve in one of the following primary volunteer roles:
- Fundraising (engage and solicit 5-10 parents a few times throughout the year)
- Stewardship (write thank you notes and make welcome calls to parents)
Duke Parents Committee members can expect:
• Meaningful impact at the University through their philanthropy, engagement, and volunteerism.
• Exclusive access to hear from top Duke faculty and administrators.
• Opportunities to mentor Duke students and for their students to be mentored.
• Exclusive event invitations and opportunities to host events if desired.
• New connections with fellow parents.
For additional details please reach out to Allie Boyer, Senior Assistant Director of the Duke Parents Program at
Are you interested in joining the Parents Committee?
Yes! Sign me up!
I'm interested, but would like more information before joining. (A team member will contact you shortly if selected)
I am not interested at this time.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service