- Coaches to provide signed NAFA / Kaukauna official roster and certificate of insurance at check-in
- Online registration. At the conclusion of submitting this form, you will be prompted to the payment process for your tournament entry fee.
- Entry Fee : 8u - $250 10u, 12u, 14u - $375 - No Gate Fees
- Top 4 teams at each age group will receive a berth to the Midwest NAFA Nationals July 12-16 and Northern NAFA Nationals July 27-30
- 3 Game Guarantee - Single Elimination
- 1 hour 15 minute; finish the inning
Games to be played at:
Horseshoe Park, 220 E 12th Street, Kaukauna, WIBayorgeon Field, 812 Dodge Street, Kaukauna, WIVarsity and JV Fields, Kaukauna High School, 1701 County Rd CE.
1. Voluntarily and of my own free will, I elect to participate as a member of the softball team andtournament indicated below.
2. I understand that there are certain risks and hazards involved in participating in softball that may resultin injury or death to me or other players, including, but not limited to those hazards associatedwithweather conditions, playing conditions equipment and other participants.
3. I understand that sliding into base is dangerous to me and to other players and may result in seriousinjury or death.
4. I understand that the very nature of the game of softball is hazardous and risky, including, but notlimited to, the acts of pitching, throwing, fielding, and catching of the ball, the swinging of the bat,running, jumping, stretching, sliding, diving, and collisions with other players and withstationaryobjects, all of which can cause serious injury or death to me and to other players.Further, I, the undersigned player, agree that in consideration for the right to play as a member of the teamdesignated below and in consideration for permission to play on the fields arranged for by the team or Tournament Director:
1. I voluntarily elect to accept and assume all risks of injury incurred or suffered by me (a) while practicingor playing in the tournament and as a member of the team so designated, (b) while serving in a playingcapacity as a team member during practice or play by other teams or by other players onmyteam, and (c) while on or upon the premises of any and all of the fields arranged for by my teamorleague for practice or play.
2. As a Parent and as an Athlete it is important to recognize the signs, symptoms, and behaviors ofconcussions. By signing this form I understand the importance of recognizing and responding to thesigns, symptoms, and behaviors of a concussion or head injury. I agree that my child must beremovedfrom practice/play if a concussion is suspected.
3. I release, discharge and agree not to sue the team and/or the City of Kaukauna, the field owner or otherentity designated below, or their owners, officers, agents, servants, associations, employees, oranyperson or entity connected with the team, tournament, or field owners for any claim, damages, costsorcause of action which I have, or may in the future have, as a result of injuries or damages sustainedorincurred by me from whatever cause including but not limited to the negligence, breach of contractorwrongful conduct of the parties hereby released.
Kaukauna Ghosts Fastpitch accepts online payments for tournament entry fees. Upon submitting the online form, you will be prompted to complete the payment step at the link below.
Complete the payment process: https://kaukaunaghostfastpitch.sportngin.com/register/form/323079145