Mindess Student Travel Form
This form, in accordance with Ashland School Committee "COVID Travel Policy - Students", will assist the District in identifying and working with students and families entering the school building who may have traveled outside of Massachusetts into a High-Risk Area.
Please fill out a travel form for each student who is impacted by traveling outside of Massachusetts and into a designated High-Risk Area, as designated by the MA travel order:
Any traveler into a High-Risk Area must do the following before returning to school:
1. All travelers within the household have self-quarantined for 14 days after their arrival in MA and are asymptomatic, or
2. All travelers within the household have received a negative PCR test administered NO SOONER than the 5th day after the completion of travel and are asymptomatic. All travelers should quarantine until receipt of a negative PCR test.
In order to return to school after travel, the following is required:
1. A certificate of compliance form must be filled out for any student, signed by a parent/guardian (This form can be found at
2. Proof of the returning person's negative PCR test
3. Clearance by the school nurse
Destination of Travel
Date of Departure
Date of Return
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Ashland Public Schools.