Fall 2019 Club Latinitas Volunteer Form
Please fill out and submit this form in order to be considered for a Club Latinitas Volunteer opportunity. This is a semester-long role, therefore, Club Latinitas Volunteers must have at least one afternoon available each week from August - December 2019.
Club Latinitas is our longest running program, which implements weekly after-school media and technology enrichment lessons at elementary and middle schools in the Austin Independent School District (AISD).
Club Latinitas serves girls ages 9 – 14 and focuses on encouraging them to build confidence through creative multimedia expression.
As a Club Latinitas Volunteer, you will help guide girls through hands-on activities such as filmmaking, production, robotics, virtual reality, video game design, and more! Volunteers interested in youth empowerment, media, tech, cultural literacy, and media literacy are encouraged to apply.
- Assist the leader by co-facilitating a media and tech lesson
- Guide elementary or middle school girls through multimedia projects (filmmaking, photography, blogging, graphic design)
- Encourage a positive team environment
- Document Club by taking photos of participating girls
- Serve as a mentor
- Assist girls with brainstorming and team-building activities
- Ensure that all equipment is being used properly
For questions regarding this volunteer opportunity, please email
First and Last Name
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Latinitas.
Terms of Service