Working with LGBTIQ+ Community - An Exclusive Program for Mental Health Profession.
1. The program is jointly organized by Nirangal Charitable Trust and Rational Academy of Mental Health (RAME).
2. We are looking for valuable participation from social work students and Mental Health Profession who are interested to learn the challenges of LGBTQ community.
3. Only 20 participants will be admitted for the current batch.
4. Certificate of Completion will be provided in the form of hardcopy (printed) for the participants who are actively participating all 7 day, completing allocated task and submitting the feedback form.
5. The Online program is scheduled for 7 DAY - from 16 /8/2021 to 22/8/2021 from 6.00 pm - 07.30 pm and the mode of communication will be 'TAMIL'.
6. The program will take place via Classmeet application. All you need is an up-to-date web browser (like Firefox or Chrome) and good Internet connectivity, along with microphone/headset/speakers.
prefer not to say
Bachelor of Social Work / Psychology
Master of Social Work / Psychology
M.phil in Social Work / Psychology
PhD in Social Work / Psychology
Medical and Psychiatric Social Work
Name of the organisation/Institution
Please share your understanding about LGBTIQ+ community? ( few lines )
Have you ever attended any program regarding LGBTIQ+ Community?
What is your expectation from the programme?
Would you like to get added to WhatsApp group to get updates about our upcoming program?
You received this post via?
Word of mouth
I understand that in this program I will be expected to carry out activities such as going through articles/documentaries and other activities for a better learning experience.
I understand that I am expected to take part in all seven days of the program for a successful completion.
Any other comments or queries
Send me a copy of my responses.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google. -
Terms of Service