I hereby acknowledge and agree that the recreational activity for which I am signing up my child (the "Activity") has inherent risks. I have full knowledge of the nature and extent of all the risks associated with the Activity, and I fully and completely agree to assume all of those risks, both known and unknown to my child or to a child for whom I am legally authorized to execute this document(the "Minor"), including, but not limited to:
1. All manner of injury resulting from the Minor's participation in the Activity;
2. All manner of injury resulting from the Minor's participation in the Activity, including the activities of other participants;
3. Injuries resulting from the condition of the facilities and/or fields at which the Activity is located;
4. Failure of the equipment provided to the Minor either by Castle Pines Athletics, the City of Castle Pines, the Castle Pines North Metropolitan District, or their officials, employees, contractors, agents, and volunteers or by other participants, in order to engage in the Activity.
5. I further acknowledge that the above list is not exclusive of all possible risks associated with the Activity and that the above list in no way limits the extent or reach of this release and covenant not to sue.
6. In consideration of me allowing and authorizing the Minor to engage in the Activity, the undersigned, on behalf of the Minor, agrees to indemnify, hold harmless and release Castle Pines Athletics, Castle Pines North Metropolitan District, the City of Castle Pines, and their officials, employees, contractors, volunteers, owners and agents from any and all causes of action, claims, demands, losses, or costs of any nature whatsoever arising out of or in any way relating to the Minor's participation in the Activity.
7. I hereby certify that I have full knowledge of the nature and extent of the risks inherent in the Activity and that I am voluntarily assuming the risks on behalf of the Minor. I understand that I will be solely responsible for any injury, loss or damage, including death, that the Minor sustains while engaging in the Activity, and that, by this agreement, I am releasing Castle Pines Athletics, Castle Pines North Metropolitan District, the City of Castle Pines, and their officials, employees, contractors and agents of any and all liability for such loss, damage, injury or death.
8. I further certify that the Minor is in good health and has no physical limitations, which would preclude the safe participation in the Activity.
9. I further certify that I have read and understand the policies provided with this document regarding the Activity.
Please read, sign and date this document below.
1. Be supportive of your child and give positive encouragement.2. Respect the coaches, volunteers, staff, teammates, refs, and other parents.3. Be an example for your child and display good sportsmanship.4. Get involved with your child's team and assist the coach when possible.5. Understand the rules of the game and let you child play for his/her self.
Our goal is to provide a positive, safe sports environmental that teaches the basic fundamentals of sports, but most importantly -- allows children to have fun. This program is for children, and parents are asked to help provide a positive sports experience for everyone participating.
Castle Pines Athletics has a ZERO TOLERANCE policy regarding rude or disrespectful behavior, foul language or physically assaulting a coach, volunteer, staff member, referee, other parent, or player. Children of parents who disrespect coaches and/or referees will be removed from the program and no refund will be given.
Castle Pines Athletics also does NOT allow any alcoholic beverages at any practice and/or games. By signing this agreement, you understand and agree that no alcholic beverages shall be consumed by you or anyone in your family during our events, as this is a youth sports program. The use of recreational marijuana is also prohibited within the City of Castle Pines and shall not be used at any sporting events.
By signing this agreement, you agree to abide by the rules and use courtesy and respect for others at all games and/or practices.
Any photographs taken during games and/or practices by Castle Pines Athletics are considered property of the program and may be used at their discretion.
E-mail addresses are used to send game and practice information and to announce weather cancellations. E-mail is also used to announce upcoming programs offered by Castle Pines Athletics. Castle Pines Athletics will NOT sell or share E-mail addresses.
By signing below, I recognize that Castle Pines Athletics reserves the right to remove a child from a team without a refund if parents do not agree to adhere and abide by this Code of Conduct.