Reviewer Tours are open to ALL readers. You don't need a blog or social media accounts. All you have to do is read the provided digital ARC (advance reader copy), post a review to at least 1 retail site, also on either a BookBub or Goodreads , and submit the link(s) to us in a supplied form.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on July 23 at 11:59 PM EST or sooner
Based on actual historical events during a time of unrest in America, Hills of Nevermore explores faith, love, and courage in the wild west.
Can a young widow hide her secret shame from the Irish circuit preacher bent on helping her survive?
In an Idaho Territory boom town, America Liberty Reed overhears circuit preacher Shane Hayes try to persuade a hotel owner to close his saloon on Sunday. Shane lands face-down in the mud for his trouble, and there’s talk of shooting him. America intervenes and finds herself in an unexpectedly personal conversation with the blue-eyed preacher. Certain she has angered God in the past, she shies away from Shane.
Addie Martin, another widow, invites America to help in her cook tent in Virginia City, the new mining town. Even with Addie’s teenage son helping with America’s baby, life is hard. Shane urges America to depart for a more civilized location. Neither Shane’s persuasions nor road agents, murder, sickness, or vigilante violence can sway America. Loyalty and ambition hold her fast until dire circumstances force her to confront everything she believes about herself, Shane, and God.
1. Post a review on at least one retailer by the end of tour date.2. Post a review on either BookBub or Goodreads by the end of tour date.3. Submit your completed reviewed link(s) in the form provided in the welcome email by the end of tour date at 11:59 PM EST.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 5 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All links are required to be submitted by 11:59 PM EST on the tour closing date.
4. For reviews that may be included in stops, IF you received the book for free, according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.
5. Review copies will be emailed to reviewers within 2 weeks of of welcome email.