Presentation/session Proposal - Blended Digital Ed Conference 2020 - October 23rd, Courtenay BC
We will be accepting proposals until late-June, 2020. Submissions will be reviewed by the committee on an ongoing basis and the program will be drafted along the way. A final program draft will be set in July/August. Submitters will be notified on an ongoing basis, but can expect notification by July 15, 2020 at the latest on the status of their proposals. Lead presenters will get their registration fee covered, and when confirmed will be e-mailed a special 'presenters registration link', but there will only one per approved session.
We are seeking presentations and facilitated discussions that explore topics for blended and digital learning including:
* Instructional strategies using digital learning (classroom, online, or blended) at district, school, or individual teacher and student level;
* Assessment strategies using digital learning (classroom, online, or blended) at district, school, or individual student level;
* Leadership strategies for sustainable digital learning;
* Universal student supports through digital learning tools and strategies.
* Digital tools and apps to facilitate learning in various learning environments.
* Coding, Robotics, Virtual Reality (VR) and Augmented Reality (AR) sessions.
* Research or evidence-based approaches to digital learning - both academic and action research.
Each topic can be addressed from multiple perspectives, including teacher, school leader, and researcherr. In particular, we encourage differing perspectives and welcome debate and panel discussion.
Please remember that sessions are for educational purposes only and not vehicles for commercial gain.
A projector, screen, and wireless internet access will be available throughout the conference space and rooms. Computer speakers are available, please specify in the form if you require them.
Please email us at
with any questions or ideas you might wish to contribute that may not fit the collection format. The conference is October 23rd, 2020 at Mark R. Isfeld Secondary School in Courtenay BC - parking is free.
Page 1 of 5
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service