Swiss Python Summit 2020 - Call for Proposals
We are delighted to announce the call for proposals for our conference is open!
Please submit your talk proposals, with the following guidelines:
* Talks will be conducted in English.
* 30 to 40 minutes duration (including Q&A).
* Unless you explicitly tell us otherwise we assume you agree that your presentations can be video recorded and posted to the Internet.
* Your travelling expenses are refunded up to a maximum of 100CHF.
* Speakers will get free entry ticket and free lunch at the conference.
* You can edit your proposal while the CfP remains open.
* You may submit several proposals.
* You may request to have a coach or mentor to help you prepare your talk.
The deadline for sending proposals is June 1st 2020.
The organizing committee will review all proposals and will post a definitive schedule latest July 15th 2020.
Audience Level Target
Short bio (optional, can be made public)
Things we should know about you (will not be made public)
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Swiss Python Summit.