USD 208 Student Registration/ Permit To Treat Information
The following form will serve as an electronic registration for your student and or students. If you are NEW to USD 208, you MUST come to the school to fill out enrollment forms and records request forms.
Registration must be filled out completely by a parent or guardian.

If you have any questions, please call:
Trego Grade School 785-743-2472
Trego High School 785-743-2061
USD 208 District Office 785-743-2145

Changes to your address and/or phone number should be done via the PowerSchool Parent Portal. The addresses you provide here will NOT be changed in PowerSchool. The information provided here is for emergency treatment only.
Parents will need to log into PowerSchool and make the necessary changes. Thank you.

School Year 2017-2018
Student's Last Name
Your answer
Student's First Name
Your answer
Students Grade in School
Student's Birthdate (mm/dd/yyyy)
Your answer
Drug Allergies-please list
Your answer
Prescribed Drugs-please list
Your answer
Other Medical Complications-please be specific
Your answer
Parents/Guardians Name (First Name, Last Name)
Your answer
Students Home Address (street, city, zip)
Your answer
Parent/Guardian Main Contact Number (555) 555-5555
Your answer
Health Insurance Name and Policy # Incomplete information will not be accepted
Your answer
Hospital Name
Your answer
Doctor's Name
Your answer
USD 208 will not issue hard copies of grade cards. We feel that the information on PowerSchool is up to date and readily available. For parents without Internet access please check below to receive a hard copy of your child's grades
Do you have access to the internet?
Inclement Weather/Emergency Bus Drop off (Please do not answer if your student is NOT a yellow bus student)
When school buses are unable to deliver students home due to dangerous road conditions, students will be delivered to a location of your choice in WaKeeney. Please provide the following information: Name, address and phone number for your emergency in town drop off location.
Your answer
Permission to Treat Form
I give permission for my children to participate in field trips and other activities authorized by USD 208. Further, I give my legal consent and authorize any representative of USD 208 to authorize emergency medical treatment, including any necessary surgery or hospitalization, for my child(ren) listed above for any injury or illness of an emergency nature he/she incurred while participating in the field trip or other activity by any physician or dentist in accordance with the provisions of the Kansas Healing Arts Act, K. S. A. 650-2801, and any hospital.
Liability of Medical Expenses Waiver
I agree to pay and assume all responsibility for medical and hospital expenses and any other emergency services incurred on behalf of my child(ren). I acknowledge and agree that USD 208 is not responsible for any medical, hospital expenses and/or other charges that are incurred in the medical treatment or hospitalization of my child. A digital form of this document shall have the same force and effect as an original. If my child(ren) require (s) emergency medical treatment, I understand that school personnel will make a reasonable attempt to contact me to seek my permission to authorize that treatment. If they are unable to contact me, I give my permission to consult with another physician if the physical condition of my child(ren) would be considered appropriate to indicate a medical alert.
Web & Social Media Permission Form
I give permission for USD 208 to post on the district web site, the district Facebook page, and the district Twitter account, information about my child(ren) including student articles, photos, stories, and information on student life submitted by teachers, coaches, newspaper and yearbook staff. Students will be identified by first and last name at both TGS and TCHS (Staff periodically submit articles and pictures to the Western Kansas World, pictures and/or names may appear in the newspaper without parent consent.)
Computer use Agreement
I acknowledge the availability of the Computer use Policy, it is available in digital form on the USD 208 website, in the Student/Parent handbook, under Computer Use. I understand that access is designed for educational purposes. I also recognize that employees of the school or school system may not be able to restrict access to all controversial materials. I will not hold them responsible for materials my son or daughter acquires as a result of the use of the Internet from school facilities. I accept full responsibility for supervision if and when my student’s use of information systems is outside the school setting. I herby give my permission to USD 208 to permit my child to access and use the available information retrieval technologies.
Student Computer Agreement
My child understands and will abide by the district guidelines and conditions for the use of the facilities of USD 208 public schools and access to the internet. I further understand any violation of the district guidelines Computer Use Policy is unethical and may constitute a criminal offense. Should my child commit any violation, my child's access privileges will be revoked. School disciplinary action and/or appropriate legal action may be taken
Handbook Availability Acknowledgement
I acknowledge the USD 208 Student/Parent Handbook is available in digital form on the USD 208 website, I also acknowledge that I am responsible for reading and understanding the contents, including the following notifications: Nondiscrimination, Family Educational Right to Privacy Act, Directory Information, Drug Free Schools and Communities Policy, Immunizations USD 208, Availability of Asbestos Plan. As a condition of enrollment, my child(ren) are required to abide by all regulations contained in this handbook as well as other policies established by the board of education. If they choose not to abide by the regulations contained in this handbook, any other policy established by the board of education, or any reasonable request by school authorities, disciplinary action may be imposed, up to and including expulsion from school. A hard copy of this handbook may be requested at any time.
ESI District Policy Availabilty
Kansas regulations now require that districts provide all parents with notice of our written policies regarding Emergency Safety Interventions (“ESI”). Our district policy is available on our website at and in our Board Policy Book identified on Policy on GAAF. In addition, we will provide a copy of the policy at any time upon request.
Annual Notice of Authorized Student Data Disclosures
In accordance with the Student Data Privacy Act and board policy IDAE, student data submitted to or maintained in a statewide longitudinal data system may only be disclosed as follows. Such data may be disclosed to: The authorized personnel of an educational agency or the state board of regents who require disclosures to perform assigned duties; and the student and the parent or legal guardian of the student, provided the data pertains solely to the student. I acknowledge that an explanation of this act and policy in it's entirety is available on the school's website,
Junior High Music Enrollment
7th & 8th GRADERS ONLY(all 6th graders will have music)
TCHS Transportation Release 9TH-12TH GRADE ONLY
TCHS students have the opportunity to participate in various activities during the school year that take them off the school grounds during the school day, but where transportation is not directly provided by USD 208. Examples of this would be: student work study, attending classes at our student business, sales of yearbook ads, participating in PALS, peer reading at TGS, and traveling to businesses in town for supplies for school projects, etc. In order for your student to participate in these types of activities, we need the following transportation release on file along with a copy of their driver’s license if they are 17 and you approve them to transport other students.
I hereby give permission for my son/daughter to drive to and from school related events off school property during the school day, when approved by administration, in their personal vehicle.
I hereby give permission for my son/daughter WHO IS 17 OR OLDER to transport students to and from school related events off school property during the school day, when approved by administration, in their personal vehicle.
I hereby give permission for my son/daughter to ride with a 17 year or older licensed student driver or an adult school representative, to and from school related events off school property during the school day, when approved by administration, in their personal vehicle
Electronic Signature
I understand that the submission of this form serves as my "electronic" signature and replaces a handwritten signature in all questions answered above:
Please add your First/Last name below
This indicates that you are the legal guardian of the above mentioned student and are the person filling out this form.
Parent/Guardian Name
Your answer
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Unified School District 208. Report Abuse - Terms of Service - Additional Terms