2020 AMATYC Annual Conference
Call for Presenters and Presiders
Proposals are being accepted to present or preside during the 2020 AMATYC Annual Conference in Spokane, Washington, through February 1, 2020. Letters of invitation to present at the conference will be mailed in April.
You will need the following information to complete your submission:
1) Presentation title
2) 50-word summary
3) Goals/outcomes for the presentation
4) Brief description of how time will be spent in the session (including how the information shared will be useful to mathematics faculty)
When you have completed the form, click the SUBMIT button on the last page.
• All proposals to present must be submitted through this form.
• Late or incomplete proposals will not be considered.
• Complete contact information is required for all presenters.
• Additional presenters cannot be added or substituted after submission of this proposal without the recommendation of the Program Coordinator and approval of the Conference Coordinator.
• All persons speaking at the conference must be registered, including any presenters from a remote location.
• Only persons whose names appear in the Conference Program are official AMATYC speakers.
• Presentations may not endorse, promote, sell, or feature a commercially available product; AMATYC offers commercial sessions for this purpose.
• AMATYC reserves the right to offer a different format than the one selected in this submission process.
• Please contact
with any questions.
Submission of this form indicates that you consent to the collection and use of your personal information, including receiving emails, for activities related to Vision for the Future 2020 AMATYC Annual Conference and that you have also obtained the consent of all other individuals whose information you provide.
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service