JBF North Indy Spring 2020 VIP Consigning Details & Application
Thanks so much for your interest in VIP Consigning! If you have children’s and/or maternity items to sell but not a lot of time, VIP consigning may be for you! Listed below is the 411!
1. VIP consigning is open for our 2020 Spring Sale with limited spots. The program closes April 3rd. All items need to be dropped off to the taggers by this deadline. Please note: the program may close sooner if all spaces are filled.
2. VIP consignors can have any items tagged that are accepted at the JBF Sales. This includes but is not limited to: clothing, shoes, baby gear & equipment, toys, outdoor toys, puzzles, games, books, maternity clothing & items, and more! Clothing sizes accepted are infancy to juniors and maternity. We do accept adult men's clothing in brands and styles that a teen age boy would wear. We do not accept women's clothing. Adult shoe sizes are accepted in current teen/tween styles. Access the acceptable items list here:
3. The VIP consignor and the tagger will agree upon a mutual arrangement for dropping off the items within 7 days of initial contact unless otherwise agreed on between the VIP consignor and tagger. Items dropped off should be in boxes or bags that you do not want returned for easy storage & transport. This only applies if you opt in for the tagger to drop off your items at the sale for you.
VIP consignors who do not respond to the tagger within 72 hours of initial contact will forfeit their spot and be placed back in the rotation once the tagger hears from you. Unfortunately spots are filled on a first come first serve basis and we will not be able to guaranteed your participation in the program.
As you prepare your items please keep these requirements in mind:
• Appropriate season
• Freshly laundered gathered by size and gender - unfortunately, if items are not sorted and categorized there is a chance the tagger will not be able to complete the VIP service
• Socks should be matched and folded
• Make sure items are free of stains, holes, rips and fading
• Matching outfits are folded together
• Be sure they are clean, free of tears and holes.
• Clean and in good working condition with working batteries (required if toy requires them). Mr. Clean Magic Eraser will be your new best friend
• If toys has multiple pieces bag them or have them grouped together
• Battery operated stuffed animals or name brand stuff animals such as Ty, Boyds Bears, Disney, etc. only
• Blue Ray’s and DVD’s in working condition with little to no scratches in original cases if possible
• Electronic game system games in working condition with little to no scratches in original cases if possible.
• Be sure the puzzles and games have all the pieces
• Make sure books are not damaged
• Working batteries (required if game requires them).
• Clean and in good working condition with working batteries (required if item requires them)
• If you can launder parts of them do so prior to dropping with the tagger.
• Offer at least 1 year of use prior to the expiration date.
• Not listed on the recall list. Please visit our Safety and Recall Information Page:
• A separate car seat waiver needs to be completed. You can print a car seat waiver from our Consignor Details Page when visiting
• Any garage sale tags need to be removed prior to drop off
• Items that do not pass inspection or are the wrong season can be donated or you can pick them up from your tagger
• Toys, Games, Books, etc. must also be sorted as necessary. I.e. all infant toys together, all girls toys, together, all games together, all books together, etc.
4. The VIP tagger will prep and price the items per JBF guidelines. All items will be marked to discount for the 25% off and 50% sale days. Items marked to donate and reduce are included in the 75% off sale. Selected items such as sentimental items can be marked full price when communicated to the tagger in advance. Changes are not permitted once the tagger has printed the tags. Please note: there is no longer a 48 hours approval process. We found that VIP consignors were pleased with the JBF pricing guidelines and changes were seldom necessary. This will allow the tagger to be more efficient with their time management and accommodate more clients.
5. Once the items are entered in the tagging system, the tagger will notify VIP consignor of any "no thank you" items in which the VIP consignor can pick them up from the tagger or choose to have them donated.
6. When the tagger has completed preparing the items, the VIP consignor will be notified and arrangements will be made for pick up. The VIP consignor can then drop off the items off at the sale location during consignor drop off: Sunday, April 19th from 4pm-8pm or Monday, April 20th from 10am-4pm - no appointment necessary. If you wish to have the tagger store & deliver the items to the sale location for you there is an additional cost based on the number of items entered into the tagging system: $20 for 300 items or less and an additional $10 for every 100 items above 300.
7. VIP consignors picking up their unsold items at the end of the sale can do so at consignor pick up Sunday, April 26th from 7pm-9pm. If you are donating your unsold items there is no further action :)
8. VIP consignors earn 45% on their sold items less a $22.50 supply/consignor fee. Additional percentage can be earned by registering as a volunteer where you are eligible for those volunteers perks. Checks are available at consignor pick up or will be mailed within 2 weeks after the sale ends.
9. Effective June 2019, the VIP consigning service has gone paperless. What does that mean? Those interested in the service will need to complete this application form and register as a consignor for the upcoming event at
. Once you have been assigned a tagger, you will receive a private link to register for the VIP consigning presale passes; 1 for you and 2 guests.
If you would like to take advantage of our VIP Consigning program, please continue to the next section and don't forget to complete the steps above!
PLEASE READ BEFORE COMPLETING FORM: Before you submit this form, please make sure you will be able to have your items ready to drop off to the tagger within one week of submission. VIP consigning spots are filled on a first come first serve basis. If you are not ready to drop off within 7 days of your tagger contacting you, you will have to reenter the rotation when you are ready and unfortunately we cannot guarantee you will have a spot.
Please let us know if you have questions or if we can help further -
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This form was created inside of Just Between Friends.