2. Rats that leave the rattery will be no less than 6 weeks of age, NO exceptions.
3. A 50% deposit will be required to reserve babies or hold animals that cannot be picked up immediately.
4. Fees must be paid in full in cash at pickup or prior to pickup by Square or E-Transfer. Purchasers will be made aware of the sales price of the rat(s) prior to finalizing the sale.
5. Refund of deposits are only offered if the Breeder needs to cancel a sale for any reason.
6. Once the purchaser is notified that reserved rats are available for pick-up, they must be picked up within 1 week (or shipped within 2 weeks) or the purchaser will forfeit their deposit and the animals will be placed elsewhere.
7. Purchaser must provide a chew proof carrier to transport their animals.
8. Shipping via Delta can be arranged as needed, otherwise all other purchases must be handled in person.
9. Purchaser understands that while the Evolution Rattery does not sell animals known to have health issues at the time of placement, no guarantee is expressed or implied about their health or temperament. Adopter further acknowledges that rodents are known to carry diseases that can be transmitted to humans. and agrees to adhere to appropriate hygiene routines to minimize risks. Purchaser acknowledges that while EVO is a Seoul Negative rattery, this status cannot be guaranteed once the rat leaves the premises. Upon the purchase of rats from EVO, purchaster agrees to hold harmless the breeder, Evolution Rattery, for any potential diseases, damages or injuries said animals could transmit or cause. The breeder, is hereby absolved from any liability for future damages or injuries caused by any animals purchased and any veterinary bills incurred on behalf of said animals.
10. Purchaser MUST provide appropriate quarantine for new rats. Failure to quarantine purchased animals will void any applicable refunds.
11. It is the purchaser's responsibility to provide ALL of the rats needs once it leaves the rattery. This includes, but is not limited to; suitable safe, clean housing, appropriate food made for rats and to meet a rats nutritional needs, fresh water, and medical care.
12. The Purchaser has up to 2 weeks after the rats have been picked up to return them for a replacement or refund. If the purchaser needs to return the rats for any reason during the 2 week period, it is the responsibility of the purchaser to arrange transportation back to the rattery.
13. If the purchaser finds they can no longer care for their rats after the initial 2 week period, EVO must be given the opportunity to reclaim them, and in this instance, transportation will be arranged with the purchaser.
14, EVO is entitled to alter or modify this agreement at any time.
15. We have the right to refuse a sale at our discretion. We are not obliged to give a reason for a refusal.