K - 2nd Bible Evaluation
This test is based on the Bible Curriculum being taught at Calvary Christian Academy. This is not a test but an assessment of what our students are learning at each grade level in Bible Class.
Is this your first year at Calvary Christian Academy?
1. Who created the heavens and the earth?
2. Who came to earth as a baby and later died on the cross for our sins?
3. Who will be able to live in Heaven?
Those who do good things
Those who have trusted Jesus as their Savior
4. Did Jesus' body stay in the tomb?
No - He rose from the dead three days later
Yes - He stayed dead
No - someone stole the body
5. Who tempted Eve to sin in the Garden of Eden?
6. How did Jesus die?
He died of old age
He died on the cross
He got sick and died
7. What beautiful home did God give Adam and Eve?
The Garden of Eden
The Garden of Gethsemane
8. How did God create the world?
With his hands
He used dirt
He spoke it into existence
9. What did Cain do because he hated his brother?
He killed him
He stole his brother's sheep
He ran away
10. At the end of his life, what happened to Enoch?
God took him up to heaven
He was killed
11. What did God tell Noah to build?
12. What did God send to promise that He would never flood the earth again?
A sunny day
13. What unusual promise did God make to Abram and Sarah in their old age?
They would be rich
They would have a daughter
They would have a son
14. What did God ask Abraham to do with his son Isaac?
Teach him to hunt
Offer him as a sacrifice
Take him to the temple
15. What did Abraham's servant Eliezer do to find a bride for Isaac?
He searched for her
He prayed at the well for God to help him
He asked Isaac to help him
16. What did Pharoah command his people to do to all the Hebrew baby boys?
Make them slaves
Let them grow up in the palace
Throw them in the river
17. Who found Moses hidden in the bulrushes?
18. Who was talking to Moses from the burning bush?
19. How many plagues were there?
20. What did God use to guide the people during the day and night through the wilderness?
A cloud by day, a pillar of fire by night
21. What did God feed the people in the wilderness?
Manna by day and quail by night
Bread and water
Cheese and crackers
22. What did Aaron and the people make when Moses was on the mountain the first time?
A statue of Moses
A golden calf
23. The first four commandments refer to whom?
24. Which spies had a good report for Moses?
All twelve (12)
The other ten (10)
Joshua and Caleb
25. How did Moses disobey God?
He climbed up the mountain
He hit the rock instead of speaking to it as God commanded
He refused to do what God said
26. What did the donkey do to Balaam after he hit him the third time?
He threw him off his back
He talked to him
He would not move
27. Who took over as leader of the Israelites after Moses?
28. Where did Rahab hide the spies?
In the basement, under the rug
Inside her house, in the kitchen
On the roof, under the flax
29. What did Rahab hang out the window so the spies could save her?
30. How many days did the Israelites march around Jericho?
31. How many men did Gideon have to go into battle with the Midianites?
32. What was Samson's secret that Delilah wanted to know?
Where his strength came from
Why was his hair long
Was he married
33. What did Ruth do in the field?
Gleaned the barley
Became a servant
Play in field
34. Who ended up being Ruth's kinsman redeemer?
A man at the city gate
35. Who appeared to Mary to tell her about baby Jesus?
36. Why did Mary and Joseph go to Bethlehem?
To go shopping
To visit friends
To pay taxes
37. Where did the shepherds find Jesus?
At the inn
In a stable in Bethlehem
In the field
38. What led the wisemen to the house where Jesus was?
A star they had seen in the East
39. Where did the angel tell Joseph to take Mary and the baby?
To the next town
40. On Palm Sunday what did Jesus ride on as he entered the city of Jerusalem?
41. At the last supper what did Jesus do for His disciples?
Cooked for them
Washed their feet
42. What were the disciples doing while Jesus was praying in the Garden of Gethsemane?
43. Who denied knowing Jesus three times?
44. What did the women find when they went to Jesus' tomb?
Jesus was there
The stone was rolled away and the tomb was empty
45. How did God write the Bible?
On a wall
On the tablets of stone
Through men who loved God
46. Who sins?
Only bad people
47. What punishment has God made for sin?
Eternal death in the lake of fire
A person will die right away
48. Who took our punishment for sin?
Jesus when He died on the cross
49. What is the one thing that everyone must do so he can go to heaven when he dies?
Read the Bible
Accept Jesus to be his Savior
Be kind to others
50. Who made God?
51. God is made up of how many persons?
52. What was Satan's name when he was one of God's angels?
53. Who baptized Jesus?
One of the disciples
John the Baptist
54. At the wedding that Jesus and his mother attended, what miracle did Jesus do?
He fed the 5,000
Turned the water into wine
He healed a sick man
55. Jesus healed the ten lepers. How many returned to thank him?
56. What was Jesus doing in the boat with his disciples when the storm came?
57. How did four friends help their friend get to Jesus so he could be healed?
They lowered him down through a hole in the roof
They helped him walk through the door
They put him on a donkey
58. Why was Jesus crucified on the cross?
To take our sins away
He broke the law
The King hated Him
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service