Please note that compliance with the Independent Venue Week code of conduct is required to participate and that filling in this questionnaire does not guarantee participation.
If you have any questions about your privacy or the filling in of this questionnaire, please do not hesitate to reach out to Marauder at email@example.com.
Thank you, Cecilie NielsenEvents SpecialistMarauder+1 212 993 1569www.maraudergroup.com
2) Venues manage and run their own nights but, in some cases, Independent Venue Week can possibly help find artists or curating partners and may also become a promoting partner
3) Your official IVW gig(s) must be completely original artists/music or DJ’s but NOT covers or tribute acts of ANY battle of the bands style competitions
4) Venues must have a policy of paying artists fairly for playing. ABSOLUTELY NO PAY TO PLAY
5) No venue or promoter is to announce their shows ahead of the official Independent Venue Week announcement. The dates for announcement will be circulated well in advance and all venues will announce at the same time as IVW
6) Tickets to be paid for i.e. NO FREE GIGS
7) All sponsorship for the week is run by IVW centrally - no venues are to negotiate or secure their own sponsorship.
8) If IVW provides official merchandise e.g. stage banners and t-shirts, they must be in place/worn and clearly visible i.e. banners behind the stage and staff T’s worn for each and every IVW performance
9) IVW works with media organizations to provide additional exposure for the week including online and broadcast media. We have a press team who will help and support at a local level if requested.
Please read the full code of conduct here: http://bit.ly/IVW_codeofconduct