Nourishing Tomorrow’s Leaders 2021 Description
Our mission and purpose is to:
1. Increase inclusiveness and diversity on non-profit boards.
2. Increase the pool of effective board members.
3. Enhance the pool of new leaders in the community.
4. To educate and inspire those who participate.
5. Provide quality training to individuals in the community.
Who should attend?
- Those who have the desire to give back to the community and strive for fair, just and healthy communities.
- Those who are interested in her/his personal leadership development and growth.
- Those who have a desire to join a nonprofit board or is new to board service.
- Those who believe that diversity and inclusiveness is important.
- Those who are interested in expanding their network.
a. You would commit to 9 consecutive 2.5 hour sessions (5:30pm-8:00pm). The 9th session is a graduation celebration.
b. The sessions will take place on Wednesdays:
Week Date Subject covered
Week 1 September 15th 2021 How Boards Add Value
Week 2 September 22nd 2021 ABC’s of Boardsmenship
Week 3 September 29th, 2021 Group Dynamics
Week 4 October 6th, 2021 Planting a Tree of Diversity
Week 5 October 13th, 2021 Lifecycles of a Nonprofit
Week 6 October 20th, 2021 Collaborations & Conflict Resolution
Week 7 October 27th, 2021 How to work the room – Networking
Week 8 November 3rd, 2021 Making the connection
Week 9 November 10th, 2021 Graduation - Celebration
c. Cost is $75.00 total (scholarships are available).
d. Do NOT submit payment with application, until after the application selection process is complete.
e. Dinner & materials included during each session.
f. Each session will be facilitated by local leaders and professionals.
g. Receive a Board Certification Certificate
h. Applications due by August 6th 2021.
Page 1 of 2
Never submit passwords through Google Forms.
This content is neither created nor endorsed by Google.
Terms of Service