Even though this is NOT a review tour, the publisher has graciously offered hosts a digital copy (INT) or a limited print (US Only) copy of the book. (Only 1 copy of the book will be provided for the same host on multiple tours of this title.)
There will be a tour wide giveaway to share on this tour.
SIGN-UPS CLOSE on March 26, 2018 at 11:59 PM EST or sooner
Let's redefine beauty for our world!
What is beautiful? We spend our money on beauty products, weight-loss programs, and age-defying medical interventions to attain beauty. We set impossible standards and feel bad about ourselves when we don't reach them. Is beauty truly that elusive? Or could it be that our idea of what's beautiful is simply too narrow?
Through engaging personal stories and dramatic before-and-after photography, filmmaker Rebecca Friedlander uncovers the true beauty of twelve women from around the world, empowering us to shatter the lies of rejection, doubt, and low self-esteem. Utilizing compelling biblical truth and questions for personal reflection, Friedlander helps us identify our own personal battlegrounds, celebrate our uniqueness, and embrace God's definition of beautiful.
1. Participating in one of the following types of stops, and specifying which book or books you will feature:
- Bookstagram photos (and original PHOTOGRAPH) of the book(s) by host on Instagram - Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Facebook Cover & Profile (required to be up for a minimum of 6 days)- Book Photos of the book(s) by host or JustRead on hosts' Twitter Cover (required to be up for a minimum of 6 days)
2. Share about the giveaway on your social media outlets, including link to giveaway on JustRead's tour landing page.
3. Submit your completed link(s) in the form provided in the tour assets by the completion of the tour.
PLEASE NOTE: 1. JustRead host team members still need to sign up if they want to be considered for this tour.
2. Signing up does not guarantee a spot on the tour. Selected hosts will be contacted via email within 5 days of the end of sign ups.
3. All stops are required to be live on their respective stops at their assigned date by 12 NOON (PM) EST.
4. If you plan on posting a review of the book in the future and if you received the book for FREE (no monetary compensation), according to Federal Trade Commission 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising," you must state on your review that you received a complimentary copy of the book and that a positive review is not required.